A Guide to Protecting Your Company's People and Property
How do you secure your building so that it discourages intruders and provides a safe work environment for your employees? Here is the information you need to secure everything from a home office to a high rise.
- Building Security 101
- What is Physical Security?
- How to Choose a Deadbolt Lock
- How to Create a Key Control System
- Do You Need an Armed Guard?
- Readers Share Their Experience with Armed Guards
- The Role of the Floor Marshall
- Protecting Your Home Office
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design
- A Building Security Checklist
- Natural Surveillance
- Natural Access Control
- Territorial Reinforcement
- Maintenance and Security
- A Veteran Security Officer Provides Insight into a Challenging Profession
- Target Hardening
You can harden your physical security with today's sophisticated electronic security systems. Here is the information you need about alarm systems, camera systems, and electronic locks.
- Understanding Your Security Alarm System
- Introduction to Electronic Access Control
- Security Camera Basics
- Video Surveillance: State of the Art Options
- The 4 Best Locations for Security Cameras
- Securing Your Laptop PC on the Road