Video cameras are a staple of business security. Before you begin a surveillance program, however, you need to consider several technical and policy issues. Before deploying security cameras in your business, there are at least 5 questions you need to ask:
- How can I monitor my business and still respect employee privacy?
- What are the best locations for security cameras?
- Can I record in direct sunlight?
- What type of recorder should I use?
- What should I look for in a video contractor?
You can dive into each one of those questions here.